Wednesday, March 7, 2012

for 2012 I will

Buy 90% of my groceries from local shops
love the idea of my money staying in town vs going to corporate
but this year I want to actually track this and see how I do
De-Stashifying
I've got too many piles of stuff, watch out goodwill here I come

Crafting Adventures
as part of my destashifying I need to actually do something about the piles
of clothes in my too be altered basket. Too many options, not enough
concentration

oh and knitting...my newest project

Be more spontaneous- Just say Yes!
so far this has gotten me tickets to the piano bar, brunch with friends and
a convertible car rental for vaca- woot! woot!

Bike to the Farmer's Market 4 times- twice as many as last year!
we shall see how Jesse's latest sport's injury impacts my motivation

Make an Album from our Hawaii Adventure
yay for groupon coupons

Buy a house
yikes
thats all i have to say for this one yikes

Plan Beach Vacas 2013
Casa di Mariposa and a Stout family vacation, how bout I just spend
the summer at the beach

1 comment:

  1. I especially like your "bike to farmer's market 4 times" goal. Meg and I have found that to be a super fun trip.

    And what about a new 403(b) goal?

    ReplyDelete