Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm grateful for...

the Lice Center of Ohio and their free head checks: even teachers.  Such a relief to know my kiddos (and me) are lice free
     especially when a certain toddler now knows if she claims her hair is "itchy" she gets to avoid 
     nap for a few more minutes


texts that say, stop by after work for some boxes
     and confidence in driving my car full of boxes.  If I can drive across country without being 
     able to see out my mirrors, a 5 mile drive across town aint no thing


the entertainment provided by my facebook friends
     it amuses me to see each side of the political spectrum represented so passionately


the double hug:  first just a regular hug, then a tight extra squeeze from a classroom alumni

a man who kisses my cheek and whispers I love you as I'm falling asleep
     even if it does wake me up for a bit





1 comment: