Monday, August 20, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Hello swinging on the front porch, watching a storm roll through
why yes, that is a citronella candle
the mosquitoes are attacking. 2 candles, lots of bug spray 
and I still get new bites every day sigh

Hello sunlight streaming into my bathroom
first major project: ripping down the glass shower doors
best decision ever, so much grossness lived under there 

Hello lovely view as I drink my coffee
still don't know what kind of trees those are
still convincing Jesse not to taste the berries for "research purposes" 

 Hello Washer and Dryer!  My new BFFs!!!
it's been a long 3 months of hang drying clothes
Hello soft clothes that snap back into place after drying
Hello ingenuity (following the cursing) of an electrical plug that is 3 inches too high

Hello sunglasses!  Who put you in the medicine cabinet?
living in that awkward place of some stuff here, some stuff there
some stuff disappeared
with each box unpacked it feels more and more like home

Hello Monday!
Excited/nervous for the first week with a full roster
     12 toddlers are a whole new ballgame after only having a handful on any given day
Excited for completely more house projects (laundry!!!)
     and having a whole day on Friday to spend in my house
Excited for more visitors
     loving showing off my home

Linking with Lisa to start the week

No comments:

Post a Comment