Thursday, May 24, 2012

Running the vacuum at 7:00 am

Jesse is still PTing it twice a week
his PT had the nerve to schedule a vacation
which means Jesse had to be there at 7am today
     seriously???  


I rarely can sleep through his alarm and wake up routine
     especially when he asks me questions
So I'm up, brewing coffee and settling into my book
     when all of the sudden


Yep, thats 32 ounces of water and coffee grounds
all over the table, flooding onto the floor
at least I saved the electronics this time

the culprit?  that awesome red blanket
with the awesome fringed edges
which when wrapping around my shivering shoulders
caught the top of the French Press

a good excuse to clean off that table
put the piles of papers away
fill the vase with flowers
and run the vacuum

at least my house smells yummy

1 comment: