Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday

It's been an interesting week
that's how I described a certain someones behavior
What I really wanted to say?
     Um, what did you feed your child?
     What happened to the sweet, cuddly toddler
     When did he turn into a big (manipulative) 3 year old


This same 3 year old
     Who has been putting his socks and shoes on by himself for 6 months
Managed to charm a friend's grandma into doing it for him
Halfway through she muttered- I bet you tricked me

Working late twice this week
Not the fun part of my job

Once for paperwork
     for the project that will be the end of me
     trying to fill a 4 in binder with proof I run a good classroom
     can't you just come watch me instead?
Once to clean our playground
     I mind this much less
     An hour spent outside throwing away broken toys
     this feels actually productive

excited for this weekend...
Wearing a pink tutu and waving my glitter poster
Gifting some pretty cool items
         can't wait to watch their reactions
a lazy Sunday which shall begin with Mimosas and end with wine

No comments:

Post a Comment