Saturday, May 26, 2012

Looking forward to


So excited about picnics in the park!  
      and music and movies and my fav blanket
      This weekend kicks off with a concert, then a movie, then a musical
      Love having so many possibilities, can I just live there?

And the festivals:  ohhhh the festivals!!!

And the recipes:  Going to work through my pins
     and someone just gave me the Jeni's Cookbook!
     I see lots of homemade ice cream in our future

The Epic Saga of the Dusty Miller
     began with an annual planted 3 years ago
     strongest plant ever, keeps growing back bigger and better
     must have made the neighbors jealous

     We received a threatening letter from the condo association
     to which we've compiled an equally snarky response
     trying to get an actual answer as to why they want it removed
     current answer of "it doesn't match the landscaping" is not good enough

     just more inspiration to buy a house

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile! This pregnant lady just couldn't imagine the Commons this weekend... I think I might have melted. Should be some nice nights this week for a fire?

    ReplyDelete