Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a year

There were vacation adventures...
pedaling a tandem bike through wine country=best idea ever


and parties and picnics...

someone turned 30!

there were races to cheer for...


and 5 days of warmth and sunshine...

I love waking up in the morning to decisions of:
which beach? which pool? which drink for your glass?

there was a garden that turned a hodgepodge of this and that...

Super successful ignoring my garden and then seeing what happens
-isn't that Dill plant gone to seed beautiful?
Midly successful Tomatillo Growing
-once I realized I need to buy more than 1 plant- opps
Not successful at all? red tomatoes...got lots of green ones
-but then contributed to the local economy as I went on a tomato hunt

and then there were the projects...

inspired by the cutting of the cable company cord (and pinterest of course) we spent less time on the couch and more time creating.

The piles and piles of Roasted Peppers I peeled: still have 1 jar of soup left!
The shirt sleeves I made better: the beginning of a trend
The lonely ol' TV we found on the side of the road. After removing the parts we don't need and a thorough cleaning, this will one day be home to the coolest fish tank ever

I can't believe Jesse talked me into a fish tank, just hoping I can convince him to wait till we get into a home, cause no one wants to move that.

Excited for what this year will bring
celebrating half a decade
crossing off my 50th state
and a big change coming up


No comments:

Post a Comment