Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Clothes, New Clothes!

I got a new shirt for my birthday!  

 Aren't you adorable?
Oh no!  What happened?
Weird bunching and pulling
This shirt is looking very cropped toppy

Hmmm can I get through a workday without lifting my arms?
Ummm have you met my toddlers?
     although at the moment its my eldest 3 year old giving me the most grief
     multiple conversations, daily
     you are the oldest Koala!  That comes with responsibility
     do NOT climb on the furniture, do NOT wrestle with your friends
     do NOT pour water from our sink on your friend just cause he was standing there
     seriously?!?!  


One sleeve gone and its already much better
and now I have a plan
Hacking off sleeves

taking in extra gappy spots


and weird puckered places


tada!  It's like a brand new shirt!!
and I love it!!!

it survived a whole day of toddlers wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment