Monday, June 11, 2012

Goodbye Weekend

Goodbye starting my day with my favorite coffee mug
     can you tell this is my drinking coffee spot?  this table is looking forward to getting refinished
Goodbye Farmers Market mornings oh how I love you
     catching up with dear friends
     conversations jumping all over the map
     and the strawberries, yum, yum!  

 
Goodbye remnants of a fun night
Love evenings that start with dinner and a cocktail
then progress to liquor and shoe removal
with a final dose of late night snacks and game shenanigans
the winning card was a tough choice:
Sexy is...a refrigerator or Garth Brooks

 Goodbye ingenuity and taking advantage of the heat wave
stupid dryer broke again (3 weeks ago)
replacement part is in the mail
love having a man who is handy
PS:  not so easy to grill chicken while navigating the clothing maze

 Goodbye Sunday night picnic
my favorite way to end a busy weekend
 love laying under the big trees,
listening to music,
wondering what the week will bring

2 comments:

  1. I hate that we missed the concert. Next weekend... unless I have a room number. Other wise it is a "have to happen" kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete