Monday, October 17, 2011

time to take a breath

I knew it was going to be one of those crazy busy weekends where you hit the ground running and actually look forward to Sunday evening and a return to normalcy...but I still loved it

Goodbye Friday Night date nights
the calm before the storm
buying dessert and drinks but no 'real food'
finishing a not so great movie just cause we had already invested an
hour into it

Goodbye country drive
Jesse needs lots more "practice" driving the fancy new work car and I need to find the perfect hair taming scarf for our convertible rides

Goodbye Family Time
Thrice in 2 days
the drama made me laugh
baby snuggles make it worth it

thankful for...excuses to make new recipes
plotting who gets to fill empty seats at the cool table

Taking a breath and gearing up for a new work:
a new kiddo in the room who seems to enjoy screaming No!
carving out 60 minutes for me, my aching shoulders and my masseuse
continuing work on the project, 100 rows in and its starting to take shape! Just ignore the fact that I seem to have lost 20 stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment