Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday morning possibilities

Saturday morning always start with a big cup of coffee (or 3) and dreams about
the weekend...

figuring out how this new Nook thing works
and borrowing many books from the library

making inaugural big ol pot of soup for distract-athon 11/12
this is my new plan to keep myself excited/busy when Jesse is up on the
hill saving crazy skiers from certain doom. Yes it starts early. This
weekend he is out and about getting dropped off in the middle of the
woods with a compass and a pat on the back- good luck!

Thinking of starting with Corn Chowder...but multiplying the batch a
bit. Want to have leftovers for canning after I eat my fill this weekend.

finally going through that atrocious pile in the basement. Furniture Bank...get ready for me

procuring some new clothes. Cause its no longer summer. Oh and picture day is coming up. If I have to convince 12 wiggly toddlers to look at the camera (preferably smiling, but will settle for no fingers in noses, no pulling their neighbors hair and not running around the room) I get new clothes for the occasion!

sewing the purse that I started months ago. I think its about 75% done, maybe, hopefully

ohhhh and diving in to my newest library aquisition from Rachael Herron. I heart her. A lot

and I should probably finish pulling the garden...got most of the goodies out already but there still some odds and ends that are lonely out there. Pulling the garden feels like admitting summer is really over :( and a lot less fun then buying new clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment