Friday, April 1, 2011

this weekend

I am...

destressing from a crazy horrible no good week at work.
Working with the grandma sub is fine for a day or 2, but 4 out of 5 days? not so good. Yes it is a fun challenge to see just how much one can do teaching solo. But it makes my back hurt alot. It makes my head hurt too and my feet and my lungs from all the deep breaths I take in order to get through a day

getting my garden ready for spring.
4 bags of dirt that need spreading about.
3 different seedlings that look ready for some actual outside sunshine. one 1 of which I actually remember what it is. Hoping to have some snap peas soon!

celebrating 4 years!
Can't believe we've been together that long, although sometimes it feels like we've been together forever. Excited to think back and remember how we got here. Excited to go out on the town and enjoy our city. Excited to think next year we'll be somewhere very warm. Excited to start planning for Hawaii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment