Friday, April 13, 2012

Toddler Quote of the Day:

Carri, did you get a haircut?
Why yes I did. What do you think?
No comment, just stares at me as if she's trying to figure out complex
mathematics. So I decide to get a bit rambly and throw in some
encouragement for independent thinking and individuality

I decided to get my haircut because I thought it was too long. It was itching my back. I like the way it feels when it's short like this. Then I throw in a bit of head tossing and a smile. The message I'm hoping to convey: Choose your style cause it makes you happy and makes you feel good. The dreaded 3rd birthday is fast approaching this little one and with that comes comparing oneself to friends
A few more moments of staring then the response:
Carri, you look silly

ohhh toddlers

No comments:

Post a Comment